skip to content

International Student Office


The International Student Office provides visa advice on a range of UK student-related immigration matters. The service is available to those with an offer to study at Cambridge, current students, and their family members. The office advises on a range of Tier 4 and related areas of immigration.

For further information about the service please visit the University's International Student webpages

If you are being sponsored by the University for a Skilled Worker visa or Government Authorised Exchange, please contact the HR Compliance Team if you have any visa-related queries.