skip to content

International Student Office


The International Student Office administers schemes intended to support student mobility and exchange arrangements with University partner institutions. This includes: 

These schemes support specific activity at the University. Cambridge students eligible to participate will be informed directly by their Faculty or Department. It is not possible for students to request or apply to participate outside of this.  

Students at University partners who wish to study at the University of Cambridge as an exchange student will need to contact their Erasmus/exchange coordinator at their home institution. We can only consider students from institutions with which we have a current inter-institutional agreement in the relevant subject area.